Shamrock Shake--Friday, March 17 from 6-7:30 pm
Shamrock Shake Dance
Friday, March 17 from 6-7:30 pm
Dancing and Family Fun
*Reminder this is not a drop off event*
Snacks and drinks will be available for purchase!
This event is sponsored by the Brooks BPTO! Thank you!
2nd place: Elizabeth Greene & Madison Hutchinson (Brooks)
Write It/Do It
1st place: Brenden Humitz & Gavin Raymond (Brooks)
3rd place: Nevaeh Chambers & Madison Nelson (Brooks)
Straw Egg Drop
3rd place: Avery Crippen & Stephanie Palaian (Brooks)
3rd place: Lilly Bowen (Brooks)
2nd place: Evan Thornton, Leah Willis, Julia Masch & Drew
Author Visit--Bryan Chick
Save the Date--Thursday, May 18, 2017
Yearbooks Free for ALL Students!
We are still in need of additional pictures. Please upload your photos HERE.
Happy ads need to be returned by April 14. See below for more information.
If you have question, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tall Tales Assembly
District Parent Council Updates
- The state of Michigan has a new initiative for our state to become one of the top 10 in the nation for education. Huron Valley Schools is already compliant with many of the initiatives given by the state and is putting plans in place to hit the other goals which have been set.
- Transition update: The COAT team and School Board will continue to provide transition support to all Brooks families as well as the three receiving schools. Special thanks to the Brooks staff who are doing a great job of helping our kids.
- Junior Kindergarten: there has been a good response to the new junior kindergarten program. Administration plans to have three or four classes throughout the district. Locations are still being determined.
- Presentation on opportunities for High School Students: There was a review of all of the opportunities for HS students to earn college credit or receive vocational training.
- May 23rd will be another Pizza fundraiser for Huron Valley Education Fund.